Pokemon Card Collector's Guide Book Unofficial: The Originals (English Edition) di James Kotsiras
Titolo del libri: Pokemon Card Collector's Guide Book Unofficial: The Originals (English Edition)
Editore: James Kotsiras
Autore: James Kotsiras
#1 Best Selling Pokemon Card Book
If you are just starting to collect Pokemon Cards or are a long time collector, this huge informative unofficial book will educate you in the cards that started it all: The Originals. This book entails all you need to know about the beginning of the Pokemon Card era. Inlcuded in this book is a list of every single card, set and theme deck that was produced from the original Base set all the way through to Skyridge. This book covers everything you will ever need to know about "The Originals".
Aside from a detailed and informative list with images of each and every single set produced from 1999-2003 and every theme deck produced, this massive book also contains:
- A short story on how I got into collecting Pokemon Cards when I was a young child.
- A detailed description on Wizard's of the Coast (the original producers of the Pokemon TCG before Nintendo took over).
- Investing tips for Pokemon Cards.
- Tips on how to purchase Pokemon Cards and what to look for.
- How to make your Pokemon Cards pay for themselves.
- An extremely detailed description of how to sell Pokemon Cards, from my 8 years experience selling purely Pokemon Cards on eBay.
- How to grade Pokemon Cards.
- The differences between 1st Edition, Shadowless and Unlimited sets
- A list with images of error cards
- A list with images of banned cards (you would not believe some of the cards that were printed!)
- Complete Gen 1 and Gen 2 list of Pokemon (251 Pokemon)
- Plus a lot more information!
I began collecting Pokemon Cards when I was 8, 16 years later I am still collecting and I have amassed a large collection of the original Pokemon Cards, I have gained invaluable knowledge of the trading card game and established a great customer base from selling so many Pokemon Cards over so many years.
I originally started writing this up while I was at University in between lectures and classes for myself, because I wanted a checklist and informative list of each and every single card that was produced and wanted to have every complete set in its entirety. This hobby turned into a passion, which then turned into an obsession. I decided to make one book with all the cards from the early years and also to include the answers to all the questions I have been asked over the years. I also added anything else that I thought may be interesting to learn, or to laugh at. I hope that you find this guide book interesting, but at the same time useful in your pursuit of collecting them all.
Also make sure to check out my new Pokedex Guide Book!