Muscle Myths: 50 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 3) (English Edition) di Michael Matthews
Titolo del libri: Muscle Myths: 50 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 3) (English Edition)
Editore: Oculus Publishers, Inc.
Autore: Michael Matthews
If you’ve ever felt lost in the sea of contradictory training and diet advice out there and you just want to know once and for all what works and what doesn’t—what’s scientifically true and what’s false—when it comes to building muscle and getting ripped, then you need to read this book.
Let me ask you a question. Do any of the following claims sound familiar?
“I have bad genetics—I’m a ‘hardgainer.’”
“You have to work your abs more to get a six-pack.”
“When doing cardio, you want your heart rate in the ‘fat burning zone.’”
“You have to do cardio for 20 minutes before your body starts burning fat.”
“Don’t eat at night if you want to lose weight.”
“Steroids make you look great.”
“I’m overweight because I have a slow metabolism.”
You’ve probably heard one or more of these statements before, and the sad truth is lies like these have ruined many people’s fitness ambitions. There are many, many more.
Thanks to the overwhelming amount of fitness pseudo-science and lies being pushed on us every day by bogus magazines and self-styled “gurus,” it’s becoming harder and harder to get in shape.
Muscle Myths was written to debunk the most commonplace and harmful gimmicks, fads, myths, and misinformation in the health and fitness industry.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in this book:
Why you don’t have to cut carbohydrates (carbs), or fat, or eat weird combinations of food to lose weight.
The truth about supplements and why 99% of them are a complete waste of money (and the few that are actually scientifically proven to work).
What it actually takes to “tone up”—and it’s not doing “shaping exercises” (these don’t exist) or doing a million reps every workout.
Why women shouldn’t be training differently than men if they want the lean, toned, and sexy type of body that they see in magazines, TV shows, and movies.
The scientific secrets of getting a six-pack. Forget 6-minute gimmicks, doing endless crunches, and hours of grueling cardio—it’s actually pretty easy when you know what you’re doing.
Training and diet methods that will completely shatter any perceived “genetic barriers” that you think are holding you back from building a muscular, lean physique that you love.
The proper way to stretch so you don’t sap your strength and risk injury. (Most people do this wrong and suffer the consequences without even realizing it.)
And much more.
With the information in this book, you can save the money, time, and frustration of buying into misleading diet plans and products that promise unattainable results. You can become your own personal trainer and start getting real results with your diet and exercise.
Scroll up and click the “Buy” button now to learn the no-BS truth of how to look good and feel great without having to endure tortuously restrictive diets or long, grueling exercise routines.
- CARDIO SUCKS: The Simple Science of Losing Fat Fast...Not Muscle (The Muscle for Life Series Book 5) (English Edition)
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body (The Muscle for Life Series Book 1) (English Edition)
- Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Advanced Guide to Building Muscle, Staying Lean, and Getting Strong (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 4) (English Edition)
- Maximum Muscle: The No-BS Truth About Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series) (English Edition)
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (The Muscle for Life Series Book 2) (English Edition)
- Turn Your Computer Into a Money Machine in 2017: How to make money from home and grow your income fast, with no prior experience! Set up within a week! (English Edition)
- Green & Lean: 20 Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (English Edition)
- The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius (Wisehouse Classics Edition)
- Mindfulness: The Most Effective Techniques: Connect With Your Inner Self To Reach Your Goals Easily and Peacefully (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 0) (English Edition)
- Free Your Mind (English Edition)